Nextonic is seeking a highly ambitious, adaptable, structured, and detail-oriented Project Coordinator to join our vibrant team at the National Institutes of Health (NIH) supporting the National Human Genome Research Institute (NHGRI) located in Bethesda, MD.
Overall Position Summary and Objectives: The purpose is to support and manage project and protocol activities with the Reverse Phenotyping Core
- Run Validation - Monthly
- Meet with lab members to present updates - Monthly
- Contribute to peer-reviewed scientific manuscripts - Ad-Hoc
- Develops project management documentation.
- Prepare project documentation to include charter, schedule, resource plans and budgets.
- Recommend and support routine project management meetings, updates and prepare a variety of status reports and dashboards.
- Assist staff coordinate project management activities, to include routine meetings and development of reports.
- Monitors and reports progress to project owners.
- Conduct project-related activities, including developing needed materials, power-point presentations, arranging discussions, and facilitating interactions.
- Conducts project analysis and reports to upper management.
- Prepare progress reports, summaries, descriptions, and other materials to communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation library using designated applications and tools.
- Develops and tracks project budgets.
- Assist project owners manage financial aspects of project to include monitoring budget, projecting future spending and completing appropriate financial requests and accounting documentation.
Certifications & Licenses
- Bachelor's degree in Biology or other related science
- Records management
- Protocol management
- Expense reconciliation, project management/planning, timekeeping, fellowship program management
- Data analysis